Tumblr is one of the best locations to go if you love antique jewelry and you have lot’s of time at hand. The way that Tumblr is organised makes it really conducive to easily finding the style or era that interests you. The search tabs beneath the bar, very much like pinterest, enables you to narrow down your search to exactly what you like.
Interview done by Estate Diamond Jewelry.
But for those without the time to browse through hundreds of accounts, here are the top five antique jewelry tumblr accounts that you should already be following.
1. Diamonds in the Library – diamondsinthelibrary.tumblr.com
2. Jewelry Nerd – jewelrynerd.tumblr.com
3. This was mine – jolaunay.tumblr.com
4. 20th Century Babylon – 20th-century-babylon.tumblr.com
5. OMG that dress – omgthatdress.tumblr.com
What do you think of these Tumblr pages? Tell me in the comments below!